DogsOfWar Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forum was created by Ellunne : D for the guild DogsOfWar menbers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skeet; the true STR Avenger

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Skeet; the true STR Avenger Empty
PostSubject: Skeet; the true STR Avenger   Skeet; the true STR Avenger EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:22 pm

In this guide I'm going to turn you into the absolute best str build possible for pvp. This is not an opinion, and I'll gladly take on any other str dhan to back this up. Now, we begin.

I'm a full str build myself because I believe in quick surprise kills. You can make the base vit up to 100, if you'd like. It's a little better in pve. You just won't do as well in pvp. Since this is a pvp str dhan guild though, full str is the target.

A str dhan's weapon should be melee / damage drop only. Enchanted armor should be max hp / high pd. Accessories should be Ring of Prodigious Power till lvl 60, then Wings of Solemn Death till 70, then crafted accessories 41 str/dex/vit. At 90, 51 str/dex/vit crafted accessories.

Now, to the build. I'll start this from lvl1 and show you how to build it from scratch.

Lvl10
5 Invenom
1 Sprint
1 Quickness

Lvl20
5 Psychic Phantom
5 Psychic Crow

Lvl30
5 Parry
5 Mana Burn

Lvl40
5 Mortal Rising
1 Hide
1 Deadly Blow
1 Silence

Lvl50 (You should have a 20+ melee / 40+ dd Rai's by now)
4 Silence
5 Katar Mastery

Lvl60
1 Rowel Spur
1 Sealing Square
1 Health Burn
2 Death Call
5 Double Psychic Phantom

Lvl70 (You should have a 40+ melee / 40+ dd Shadow Walker Bane by now)
1 Confusion Pouch
3 Death Call
4 Health Burn
5 Suicide (Lol, I did it to piss off 9x.)
4 Sealing Square (I just realized my build had 4 undistributed skill points, I'm adding them here.)

Lvl80
4 Sprint (I added this over Mirror Shield because crafted accessories kill the need. Plus, this is a str avenger. Hopefully I'd have the opponent killed by the time he/she is able to actually attack me. Of course, Mirror Shield would be great for group pvp so it's all up to you. I added Sprint to catch dex rangers who, as we all know, are a threat to anything that can't catch them. I am adding the extra point to Free Up.)
1 Free Up
5 Mind Exchange

Lvl90 (You should have a 50+ melee / 40+ dd Sima's Katar by now)
5 Strength Trap
4 Deadly Blow

Lvl99
4 Confusion Pouch
4 Quickness

That's how I'm building her presently.

Now for the pets. Most think str dhans need a brave dragon, which I don't agree on. If you're using this build you should have 2 pets. A hawk for farming/grinding and molly or mock duck for pvp. I vote for mock ducks because molly is mostly for multiple pvp. 1on1 pvp doesn't last very long with this build.

As for buffs, you'll constantly need Crazy Strength, Rising Might, and Almighty. For party buffs, Empower, Add Temper (only works with Invenom on, keep that in mind), and if you can; Call to Battle.

Now, pvp strengths and weaknesses.

Strengths
Anything under 20k hp should be down after the first DPP when you're lvl9x.

Weakness
You are the definition of squishy until lvl70 when you get your accessories, if you can afford them. Until then, you'll be strong in the opening but you'll fade quick. Try to keep Silence to lvl7 and use stun cycles properly to stay alive. Vit dekans can 1 shot you when they are lvl8x and of course, since you're str, you'll get raped by anything 11 lvls higher then you... usually. Lol
Back to top Go down
https://rohanunite.forumotion.com
Berlioz

Berlioz

PostSubject: ..   Skeet; the true STR Avenger EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:41 am

Seems like a good build. I may try that out some day. Though being that low on vit doesn't sit well with me.
Back to top Go down
BsTChaoS

BsTChaoS

PostSubject: Re: Skeet; the true STR Avenger   Skeet; the true STR Avenger EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:04 pm

Wooot go Ellunne we still gotta test at coli Smile
Back to top Go down
Berlioz

Berlioz

PostSubject: ..   Skeet; the true STR Avenger EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:05 pm

Yup.
Back to top Go down
BsTChaoS

BsTChaoS

PostSubject: Re: Skeet; the true STR Avenger   Skeet; the true STR Avenger EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:28 pm

I just hope u dont hit me too hard Razz
Back to top Go down
Berlioz

Berlioz

PostSubject: ..   Skeet; the true STR Avenger EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:21 pm

Only hard enough to cripple your char for life Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skeet; the true STR Avenger   Skeet; the true STR Avenger Empty

Back to top Go down

Skeet; the true STR Avenger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DogsOfWar Unite! :: Quest/Skills Discussion-
Jump to: